Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Are you trying to Find an Avon Rep in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Phoenix or Gilbert?

Call me! 480 262 3525 I'm your girl!

You just found your new Avon Rep! 

I am an Avon Unit Leader based in Scottsdale, AZ but I travel everywhere to help my customers. So if you are Looking for an Avon Rep in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert or even Chandler, I will come to you. You can also shop my store in my home here in Scottsdale, and you can shop the store online at youravon.com/kmeyer2352. 

If you go to www.beautybykarenmeyer.com, you can find coupons that I list there to help you save money and possibly get free shipping. . If you pick up your order, you can wait until you need to come this way, I will give you 15% off or a free item valued at 5 or under. 

If you have any questions as to how any of this works, call me! Sometimes the avon site is confusing, but I can help you navigate it and send you pictures of items that you already use. Again, if I don't have to order it and it is in my store, you will get a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment